The numbers don’t lie
- WinnCompanies is the largest manager of affordable housing in the United States and one of the largest managers of privatized housing for the United States Armed Forces.
- We are the 6th largest multifamily management company in the nation, with 121 million square feet under management, including housing, commercial, retail, parking facilities.
- We operate every type of multifamily housing, including luxury and market rate, managing more than 100,000 apartments in more than 500 communities across 23 states and the District of Columbia.
- Nearly 300,000 people call Winn-managed properties home.
- WinnCompanies has transformed 26 historic properties into more than 2,400 units of mixed-income housing in mixed-use communities valued at more than $700 million.
- We own more than 111 properties in 11 states, totaling 13,715 apartments and including many of the properties that started the company in 1971.
- We have been recognized as the number one partner for minority and women-owned businesses in Massachusetts for 18 straight years.
- WinnCompanies has never missed a mortgage payment or defaulted on a loan since its founding in 1971.
- Winn employs 3,600 hard-working, capable team members.