Join our winning team
With 100,000 units under management, WinnCompanies is always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence and a commitment to exceed expectations. We have a wide range of job opportunities spanning 22 states and the District of Columbia, whether you're interest is accounting, property management, development, construction, finance, resident services, hospitality, marketing and leasing, or maintenance.
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members through a career path with opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies’ team member has a “can do,” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Our competitive total compensation and opportunities for advancement are two big reasons why WinnCompanies has one of the highest retention levels in the industry. We're also known for our honesty and integrity, the level of caring shown to those we work with and who work for us, and our willingness to accommodate employee needs.
- As part of our team, you may qualify for these and other benefits:
- Comprehensive selection of medical plans, including prescription drug plans
- Comprehensive dental plan
- Flexible spending for medical, dependent care, commuter rail and parking
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a generous employer match
- Company-paid life insurance (full-time employees only)
- Generous accrued time-off plan
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for career growth in our 580+ properties in 22 states and the District of Columbia
- Long-term disability program
- Short-term disability program
- Education benefits
- One paid day for Community Service volunteering
Please view our employment opportunities and complete an online application to express your interest in joining our Winning Team. If you have any questions regarding opportunities at WinnCompanies, please email the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have opportunities
We need motivated people who can think proactively and deliver
beyond expectations. Are you one of them? Available positions
include: Resident Services Coordinator, Maintenance Technician,
View All Available Positions
Welcome to Winn
View samples of our Work.
Learn about the Vision and Values of WinnCompanies.
Committed to excellence and united by a common set of principles. Hear what Winn people have to say.